Friday 14 October 2011

Just some random stuff

Ever wonder what happened to the 12 meters steak and kidney, and australia? They are on route south after a refit at Mackay, owners have put a callout for crew too.
The cafe in the marina is run by a French fan, you could almost be in Paris!

Alastair is now back at school after 3 months sailing in Qld, he swung, climbed and jumped everywhere, it wasn't until he went home, and within the first 24 hours he was in hospital with a split head courtesy of the marble bench in the kitchen at home
Pic of the storms in Qld, trade winds are gone.
Alastair read all these books, we failed as parent teachers, lucky he is a good reader

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of Alastair and his holiday reading. You will be disappointed to hear I couldn't get his hair cut this week - the hospital said so !!!!!

    Love the photo of ES at the Marina with the storm brewing. I miss being on her so badly. Bunt, I dont think I told you whilst I was I up there, but thankyou for making your dream come true. As they say in the song "I had the time of my life ...."

    Saw this quote on a friends facebook page today:

    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"!!!

    Love Kirsty xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete